Business Development Manager (full time)
Closing Date: 6 Aug 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Harbro team. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities to support the growth strategy in our key revenue streams. Leading new business opportunities until handover to appropriate business function.
The role will involve assessing existing markets, identifying new markets and generating business proposals and plans for these revenue streams.
To include some of the key responsibilities:-
- Finding, assessing and developing new markets and improving sales
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities and contacts
- Identifying opportunities and developing business proposals
- Delivery to completion and commercial ownership of business development projects
- Ensure a structured sales pipeline approach and CRM input working with Sales Team
- Interact with Product Development Team on new product development projects
- Delivery of individual targets as agreed with the Board
- Work with Marketing department to raise awareness of the Harbro brand and input into new marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Foster and develop relationships with potential clients
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Liaison with external bodies and advisors
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
The location of this role is flexible with the base being either in Turriff, Lesmahagow or Inverness.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background including proven managerial experience. Candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, be focussed and well driven.
To apply, please complete the Form attaching your CV and covering letter.