Customer Services Assistant (full time)
Closing Date: 26 Jul 2019
This role based at our Inverness office will encompass all aspects of Customer Services within the Company to ensure the delivery of quality products to our valued customers, including the following key responsibilities:
Being the first point of contact for customers and sales team
- Ensure orders (by phone or e-mail) are placed efficiently and accurately
- Update and maintain trade agreements and changes to customer prices as required
- Ensure customers are informed immediately of any changes or delay to their orders
- Ensure effective communication with Customer Services Manager, Production, Transport, internal customers and colleagues at all sites
- Arrange veterinary prescriptions for medicated feed in line with legal requirements
- Arrange 3rd party haulage when required
- Run and interpret daily reports and take action where necessary
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, computer literacy, in particular good verbal communication skills. Applicants should be of a confident nature, enthusiastic and be able to work well within a team. Experience in a similar role is preferable, however training can be given.
To apply, please complete the Form and attach your CV and covering letter.