Mobile Mixing Operations Manager - England & Wales
Closing Date: 31 Oct 2020
We are looking for a self-motivated Mobile Mixing Operations Manager – England & Wales with proven experience of managing operations, preferably in agriculture or an associated industry.
This role will be responsible for the overall management of the mobile operators and the mobile manufacturing fleet to deliver on budget performance within Health & Safety, Legislative, Customer Service, and Harbro Group guidelines. Performance to be achieved through efficient control and management of the Mobile Operations team. Working collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of the business is essential to achieve the objectives of the role.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Standardise the operations, processes, and procedures across the UK in conjunction with the Northern Operations Manager.
- Deliver transparency of the Mobile operation. Visibility of operations, performance levels, compliance, etc. through integration into the wider Harbro Group level services and functions.
- Deliver efficiencies through CI activity in both vehicle movements and onsite performance levels. Site visits, audits, standardisation of facilities etc.
The qualifications and experience requirements for this role are as follows:
- A strong, confident and calm communicator (oral, written, informal & formal verbal) across all levels of the business.
- Robust knowledge of everyday computer software applications (MS, Word & Excel)
- Knowledge & experience of agricultural practices
- Degree in either agriculture, transport management or business management.
- Significant operational background with experience of managing people.
This is a varied and challenging role for someone with operational management experience and will require significant travel to sites, with perhaps 2 or 3 overnight stays away from home every week. The successful applicant can be home based and considering the geography of the responsibilities this would ideally be in central England but consideration will be given to applicants from across England & Wales. IT equipment, mobile phone and company vehicle will be supplied.
A full car driving licence, a practical, common sense approach and evidence of operational management exposure are absolute prerequisites for this role.
To apply, please complete the Form attaching your CV and covering letter.