Pricing Analyst (full time)
Closing Date: 20 Jan 2022
This role presents a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Pricing Team, based at Turriff with the option of remote working. This position will be responsible for ensuring all analysis, reporting and data uploads are carried out in a timeous and accurate manner, including some of the following key responsibilities:
- Provide accurate pricing analysis on various areas of Pricing within the business
- Creation of pricing files to send to customers and for sales teams via SharePoint
- Interpret and analyse data/transactions as part of the price building process
- Monitor impact of price changes on sales and margin
- To support pricing Manager with some of the more complex and detailed projects within Pricing
- Review current pricing structures and suggest improvements
The ideal candidate should have experience of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes, be analytical by nature and thus demonstrate good focus and attention to detail. Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills and have the ability to make decisions. Experience in Dynamics 365 is preferable or similar ERP systems, however training can be given.
To apply, please complete the form attaching your CV and covering letter.