Quality & Customer Feedback Co-ordinator
Closing Date: 4 Dec 2020
This part time role is based at our Markethill office, Turriff and will be responsible for providing support to the Group Quality Manager, the E&Q Advisor and Quality Assurance Customer Feedback System.
The key principle duties will be:
- Maintain the Customer Feedback System (CFS) and provide a focal point for the receipt of Customer Feedback forms into the company.
- Maintain the CFS spreadsheet and work closely with QA, Commercial Department, Technical, Sales and any other pertinent Team Members.
- Evaluate and expedite the feedbacks forms in a time effective and efficient manner in accordance with the process flow chart.
- Provide CFS reports as required.
- Participate in 3rd party external Quality Audits.
- Assist with Internal Quality Audits.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and Word.
Applicants should be self-motivated, possess good excel and numerical skills and work well in a team.