Raw Material Buyer/Category Specialist
Closing Date: 18 Jan 2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Raw Material Buyer/Category Specialist to join our team based in Turriff. Liaising with our commercial, finance, transport and operations teams, this role will lead purchasing activities of raw materials for our mills and assist with the development and implementation of strategies which deliver measurable benefit whilst driving continuous improvement across all aspects of the supply chain.
The qualifications and experience requirements for this role are as follows:
- Strong negotiation skills
- High IT literation skills using Microsoft
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educated to a degree level
- CPIS qualified (or equivalent supply chain professional qualification)
To apply, please complete the Form and attach a covering letter and C.V.