Retail Assistant (full time) - Lochgilphead
Closing Date: 6 Jul 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated customer focussed individual to join our Lochgilphead Country Store team. Hours of work will include weekend working on a rota basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service
- Providing customers with information on products
- Processing cash and card payments
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- General housekeeping duties
The ideal candidate must be over 18 years of age and should have excellent communication skills and a pleasant manner. Physical fitness is a requirement of this role as it will involve manual handling.
An Agricultural, Pet or Equine background would be an advantage.
To apply, please complete the Form attaching your CV and covering letter.