Retail Assistant - North East Country Stores (full time)
Closing Date: 21 Dec 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our retail team based at Turriff and also covering Thainstone and Huntly stores. This is a full time position which includes the requirement for Saturday working.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service
- Providing customers with information on products
- Processing cash and card payments
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- General housekeeping duties
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and should have good communication skills and a pleasant manner. Physical fitness is a requirement of this role as it will involve manual handling.
An equine, pet or agricultural background would also be an advantage. An SQP (Animal Medicine Qualification) would also be an advantage however training can be given.
To apply, please complete the Form and attach a covering letter and C.V