Retail Store Manager (full time) Perth Country Store
Closing Date: 31 Dec 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Retail Store Manager. This role will involve the day to day management of the store and employees.
This role will ensure the store runs smoothly, efficiently and effectively, whilst meeting and exceeding sales targets and driving sales forward, ensuring adherence to the Company's core values, policies and procedures.
- Achievement of store sales targets
- Delivering an excellent customer service
- Supporting employee training and development
- Ensuring the team actively promote the company values
- Stock management, store presentation and in store marketing/promotions
- Responsible for full, accurate submission and approval of monthly payroll
Qualifications & Experience:
- The ability and experience of managing a large number of staff professionally and respectfully
- The ability to produce sales information that can be used to focus the sales teams/store manager’s direction efficiently
- A pet, equine or agricultural background
- Retail experience from management or working within the retail industry
- Marketing knowledge
- SQP - the Animal Medicine qualification preferred
This position will include the requirement for weekend working. The ideal candidate must be 18 years of age and should have excellent communication skills and a pleasant manner. Physical fitness is a requirement of this role as it will involve manual handling.
To apply please complete the Form, attaching your CV and covering letter.