Retail Store Manager - Lochgilphead
Closing Date: 10 Nov 2021
Our Country Stores supply Pet, Equestrian and Farmer customers throughout Scotland with a wide range of feeds, accessories, hardware, clothing and animal health products.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Retail Store Manager for our store in Lochgilphead. This role will involve the day to day management of the store and employees.
- Achievement of store sales targets
- Delivering an excellent customer service
- Marketing and promoting the store in the local area
- Supporting employee training and development
- Ensuring the team actively promote the company values
- Stock management, store presentation
Skills and Experience
- Retail and management experience with an ability to beat targets and competitors
- Great coaching skills and ability to train the team to increase sales
- Experience of managing/supervising a team and a pleasant manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical fitness for manual handling
- An agricultural, equine or pet background along with your retail experience would be an advantage
- The SQP Animal Medicine qualification would also be an advantage however training can be given
This is a great opportunity for a person who can bring inspirational leadership to their store, motivating every employee who works there to deliver exceptional customer service. Your passion for our products will be visible for all to see due to the excitement and theatre you create, making your store a destination place to shop.
This position will include the requirement for weekend working.
In return, we offer attractive pay, Staff Discount in retail stores, Employee Assistance Programme, up to 30 days holiday per year.
To apply, please complete the Form attaching your CV and covering letter.