Retail Storeperson (part-time) - Perth
Closing Date: 27 Jan 2022
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated and customer focussed individual to join our Perth Country Store team. Working hours are 14 hours per week working every Saturday and Sunday.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To Receive, handle and despatch goods to customers
- Responsible for stock rotation & replenishment
- Providing customers with information on products
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- General housekeeping duties
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and should have good communication skills and a pleasant manner and good organisational skills. Physical fitness is a requirement of this role as it will involve manual handling.
An agricultural, equine, pet or horticultural background would be an advantage but not essential. Fork Lift certificate would be an advantage however training can be given.
To apply, please complete the Form attaching your CV and covering letter.