Storeperson/General Operative (full time)
Closing Date: 23 Apr 2021
Based at our Smiddyseat site, near Turriff this role will be responsible for ensuring all goods are received, stored and despatched as per company standards. This includes ensuring all documentation, cash and computer transactions are carried out in an accurate and timeous manner to include the following key responsibilities:-
- Off load vehicles and place goods in the appropriate storage area
- Handle customer orders and load onto vehicles as required
- Ensure First in – First out principles are adhered to
- Carry out stock counts as requested by Stock Controller
- Adhere to all relevant QC systems
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping are maintained
- Weighbridge operation
- Retail sales (handling cash, cheques)
- Deliveries to customers (including retail shops)
On occasion you may assist with production & packing of animal feeds, this will include weighing and recording accurate batch records together with forklift operation.
The successful candidate should have a friendly and confident manner. Ideally have experience in a similar environment, be available for staggered shift work which includes the occasional Saturday, be physically fit and able to demonstrate good IT and numeracy skills. Forklift certificate would be an advantage, however training can be given.
To apply, please complete the Form, attaching your CV and covering letter.