Tropper/Super Bruiser/Mobile Processing Operators (Animal Feed Processing)
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team. This role is a full time permanent position and will involve the driving and operation of a large agricultural vehicle, to mix feed on farm within the Stratford area. Overnight stays (sleeper cab or local B&B) will be a requirement.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Operation of Agricultural Vehicle, driving to and from farms & sites
- Comply with Safety Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Adhere to daily routing as advised by Logistics team
- Complete daily & weekly Vehicle Safety Checks complying with all company and legal requirements
- Process animal feed at various locations following rations provided, adding all raw materials including additives and medicated additives to provide a quality finished product
- Follow procedure for addition of raw materials in order for mixing including grist checks
- Adhere to all relevant QC procedures including the completion of all required QC checks & sampling
- Provide excellent customer service and establish good and lasting customer relationships
Skills/qualifications required for this role:
- Works well as an individual or as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Good time keeping & work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Agricultural background preferred
An LGV licence and mechanical knowledge would be an advantage. Applicants must be over 21 years of age. Full training will be given. Good rates of pay.
Flexible working patterns available.
To apply, please complete the form and attach a covering letter and CV.