Warehouse Person - Earlston Country Store
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
An opportunity has arisen within our Country Store in Earlston for an enthusiastic, motivated and customer focussed individual to join our team. Hours of work are 36 hours per week to include Saturday working.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receives, handles and despatches of goods to customers
- Responsible for stock rotation & replenishment
- Providing customers with information on products
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- General housekeeping duties
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and should have good communication skills and a pleasant manner. Physical fitness is a requirement of this role as it will involve manual handling.
An agricultural, equine, pet or horticultural background would be an advantage but not essential. Fork Lift certificate would be an advantage however training can be given.
To apply, please complete the Form attaching your CV and covering letter.