Win a Hens at Home Starter Kit with Harbro
How to Enter
Step 1 – Download the pdf entry form and complete. The entry form is digital therefore you can type directly onto this and save to your desktop.
Step 2 – Email your completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3 - You will receive confirmation of your entry on receipt.
Prize Bundle includes:
One winner will receive a ‘Hens at Home Starter Kit’ to help you get started this spring. The prize bundle is worth over £350 and includes the following:
- 1 x Classic Hen Coop
- 1 x 20kg bag of Harbro Laygold Pellets
- 1 x 20kg bag of Harbro Laygold Meal
- 1 x 20kg bag of Harbro Laygold Mixed Grain
- 1 x Medium drinker 8 litre
- 1 x Medium feeder 8kg
- 1 x Chicken Licken Mixed Grit 1.5kg
- 1 x Mega Pecker Garlic & Seaweed 1.2kg
- 1 x Dengie Fresh Bed 100 litre
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is Monday 30th April 2018 at 5pm.
- One winner will be selected at random from the total entries and notified by phone or email prior to the announcement on social media.
- The winners name and location will be published on @harbrocountrystores social media and website.
- The prize is non-transferrable, no cash or vouchers alternatives or account credits will be offered.
- The winner should allow up to 14 days for their selected store to stock all items of the prize before this is ready for collection.
- Where an item is not stocked by the selected store this will be ordered for you or a similar item to the same value will be offered as an alternative.
- Non-Harbro customers are eligible to enter and no bias will be shown.
- Excludes employees of Harbro Ltd and their immediate families, agency or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- You must be able to collect your prize from your local Harbro Country Store located throughout Scotland, no delivery will be offered.
- No additional requests for sponsorship in addition to the competition prize will be accepted.
- Open to residents in the UK.