2023 Harbro Calendar Competition
6 Jun 2022
How to Enter
1. Select up to four of your photographs of rural country life.
2. Check your photographs meet with our image requirements, and our ts and cs (below)
3. Email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday July 15, 2022
Please provide your name, address, telephone number and email address, along with information on where your photograph was taken. If you are supplying a photograph of yourself taken by someone else, then please supply their contact information. Please note that if your images total more than 10MB you will have to send them in on separate emails.
- Photograph featured in the Harbro 2023 Calendar.
- £50 in vouchers if your image is selected to appear in the Harbro 2023 Calendar. The vouchers can only be redeemed in Harbro Country Stores located throughout Scotland.
- Photographs of rural life, countryside, beef cattle, dairy cattle, highland cows, machinery, sheep, goats, pigs, poultry, horses and dogs taken in the UK only.
- Photographs should be digital and ideally a minimum of 300dpi to ensure that the image will reproduce well when enlarged.
- Your images may be cropped or enlarged, and images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc. but not manipulate the content.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 15 July 2022.
- Only four photograph entries per person.
- Winners will be selected from the total entries and notified by phone or email prior to the announcement on social media.
- If you are supplying a photograph of yourself taken by someone else then please supply their contact information as they own the copyright and we require permission to reprint.
- Vouchers are non-transferable, no cash alternatives.
- Non-Harbro customers are eligible to enter and no bias will be shown by the Judges panel.
- Harbro reserve the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the competition, without payment.
- By entering the competition you grant permission to Harbro Ltd to reproduce your photographs in electronic format, hard copy and social media, whether they are selected for the final calendar or not.
- Excludes employees of Harbro Ltd and their immediate families, agency or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion.
- Excludes entries from professional photographers.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- No additional requests for sponsorship in addition to the competition prize will be accepted.
- There are no age categories but entrants under the age of 12 years need to have consent from their parent or guardian.
Open to residents in the UK. But please be advised the vouchers will be for Harbro Country Stores which are all located in Scotland only, no cash alternatives or account credits can be offered.