Harbro Launches Photography Competition For 2019 Calendar!
13 Mar 2018
The 2019 Harbro Calendar Photography Competition has launched! The search is on to find for the best 12 photos which will be published in the Harbro 2019 calendar.
Harbro 2019 Calendar Terms & Conditions
How to Enter
Step 1 – Get snapping! Select up to four of your favourite photographs of rural country life.
Step 2 – Check your photographs meet with our image requirements.
Step 3 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your name, address and telephone number with information on where your photograph was taken. If you are supplying a photograph of yourself taken by a professional photograph then please supply their contact information.
- Photograph featured in the Harbro 2019 Calendar.
- £100 worth of vouchers if your image is selected to appear in the Harbro 2019 Calendar. The vouchers can only be redeemed in Harbro Country Stores located throughout Scotland.
- Photographs of rural life, countryside, beef cattle, dairy cattle, highland cows, machinery, sheep, goats, pigs, poultry, horses and dogs taken in the UK only.
- Photographs should be digital, landscape orientation and ideally a minimum of 300dpi to ensure that the image will reproduce well when enlarged.
- Your images may be cropped or enlarged, and images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc. but not manipulate the content.
How to check the size of your image
Step 1 - Save your image to a desktop computer.
Step 2 - Right click on the image, select 'Properties'.
Step 3 - Select the 'Details' tab along the top and scroll down until you see 'Horizontal resolution' and 'Vertical resolution' the higher the number the better. A low resolution is typically 96 dpi, we would ideally prefer 300 dpi which ensures the image is high resolution suitable for printing.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is Thursday 14th June 2018.
- Only four photograph entries per person.
- Twelve winners will be selected from the total entries and notified by phone or email prior to the announcement on social media.
- If you are supplying a photograph of yourself taken by a professional photograph then please supply their contact information as they own the copyright and we require permission to reprint.
- Vouchers are non-transferrable, no cash alternatives.
- Non-Harbro customers are eligible to enter and no bias will be shown by the Judges panel.
- Harbro reserve the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the competition, without payment.
- By entering the competition you grant permission to Harbro Ltd to reproduce your photographs in electronic format, hard copy and social media.
- Excludes employees of Harbro Ltd and their immediate families, agency or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- No additional requests for sponsorship in addition to the competition prize will be accepted.
- There are no age categories but entrants under the age of 12 years need to have consent from their parent or guardian.
- Open to residents in the UK. But please be advised the vouchers will be for Harbro Country Stores which are all located in Scotland only, no cash alternatives or account credits can be offered.