Harbro launches Win a Quad with Maxammon and RumiTech
15 Jul 2017
Win a Quad with Maxammon and RumiTech has officially launched!
How to Enter
-Purchase any Maxammon or Rumitech product, inclusive of half a tonne quantity upwards, to be automatically entered into a free prize draw for the chance to win.
-Suzuki KingQuad 500 (RRP £8,520)
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Harbro Ltd, Markethill, Turriff, Aberdeenshire AB53 4PA.
- Eligibility: The prize promotion is open to residents of GB (Scotland, Ireland, Wales) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of Harbro Ltd, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: Period for eligible purchases is inclusive of 15th July 2017 to the 30th November 2017. No entries outside this period shall be accepted.
- Entry Instructions: Purchase of an eligible product warrants automatic entry into the free prize draw.
- Eligible purchases are inclusive of any Maxammon product and any Rumitech product of half a tonne quantity upwards from a Harbro representative or Country store.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur entering the prize draw and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Only one entry per customer/firm/account.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Prize Fund: There will be one winner who will receive a Suzuki Kingquad 500.
- The winner will be selected by an independently verified random generator from all eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: Prize winners will be notified by email, or post, within 28 days of the closing date. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There are no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this prize promotion with no further recompense.
- By entering this promotion, the winners agree for their name and county of residence to be shared with anyone who requests the winner's details.
- The winners’ details will be passed to a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prizes only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Scotland and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.