We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated customer focussed individual to join our Lerwick Country Store team. This is a full time position including the requirement for Saturday working. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service
- Providing customers with information on products
- Processing cash and card payments
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- General housekeeping duties
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and should have good communication skills and a pleasant manner. Physical fitness is a requirement of this role as it will involve manual handling. A Forklift Certificate would be an advantage, however training can be given.
An agricultural and equine background would also be an advantage. An SQP (Animal Medicine Qualification) would also be an advantage however training can be given.